Monday, February 16, 2009

Funny

Last night, Jodel woke me up (2years old kid). It was 11:43 in the evening she woke me up and why? It is because she wants to go the potty haha! I was dreaming of something that I don't want to wake up and she kept on telling me "Mommy I want to go to potty". And I told her you have a diaper on go back to sleep, and then, I continued my dream but she didn't listen to me at all, she is been asking me about it.

(I was so sleepy, don't really want to get up) And I told myself okay, she won't stop asking me 'till I put her to the potty so, I finally get up and put her to the potty. Then, after that she went back to sleep. Was it funny? She woke me up in the middle of the night just to go (T) to Potty? For me, it was funny. Co'z some other kids, if they know that they have diaper on they will just go ahead and do it in their diaper.:)

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0