Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lets do the countdown

Tag from Nita
Participants: Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself+2 | Blogsilog | Cherry’s Comfort Zone | DigiScrapz: Captured Memories | Thinking Out Loud | Buzzy Me | Wishing and Hoping | Blog Portfolio | Nita's Random Thoughts | Nita's Corner | Nita's Ramblings | Bohol Paradise | Thomas Web Links | Thomas Travel Tales | Great Finds and Deals | PRC Board Exam Results | Famous Lyrics Collections | Batuananons | Filipino Online Community | Thomas Recipe Collections | My Wandering Thoughts | Make Money Online | Erlinda's Wandering Thoughts | www.dhaqueen.com| You
Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
*The Princess Diares, Selvertes Stalon, I forgot the other movies haha..
Nine people you enjoy the company of:
family, my sisters, my close friends, Christian brothers and sisters, online friends, nephews and nieces.
Eight things you’re wearing:
* pants, blouse, skirt, shoes, earrings, wedding ring, sandals, necklace
Seven things on your mind:
* my family, typhon coming, party this saturday, online tasks, checking my emails, cleaning and folding clothes
Six objects you touch every day:
* computer, cell phone, kitchen utensils, tv remote, food,
Five things you do everyday:
* checking emails, blogging, eating, sleeping, answering the phone
Four things that you see when you turn your head to the right:
* movies, books, guns, book shelf
Three of your favorite things that are red color:
* laptop, t-shirt, books,
Two people who have influenced your life the most:
* my family and my one and only love.
One person who has been nice to you today:
* my love.
I would like to pass this to cecile, tessa and you, if you are interested.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0