Wednesday, August 27, 2008

About my Sister Telay

Family update

I talked to my sister and my brother-in-law last night. They already have baby. Their baby name is John Keneth and the nickname is? Kenken..hehehe..I love the name but I do not like the nickname. I told my sister you should have call him keneth instead of the short name Ken..she just laugh at me..

Anyway, they are doing good. My brother-in-law Jerome is a security guard and Lucielle my sister is just a housewife she doesn't have work.

Hope we can see each other again soon..She is kinda change though she doesn't like to wear sleeveless before and now, whew..she is so sexy. She always wear those sexiest clothes in the world.

That's life, you can actually change the more you grow older the more you change..

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0