Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Wordpress blog has been suspended

They suspend my account..Okay fine so, from now on I will never ever use their blog anymore..I hate them..I made money on their blog alredy so now I don't care if they suspend it. They are not the only blogs here in this world I love blogger rather than wordpress.

Anyway, I just want y'all to know guys that my wordpress blog has been suspended and thanks to Wordpress. And guys, if you ever plan to use wordpress blog? well, don't be because later on they are going to suspend your blog without telling you anything. DarNa!!

1 comments:

morenorosalita72 said...

Oh, my God bkit anong nangyari? guilty tuloy ko bka kasi napabayaan mo dahil sa akin. Sorry jod kaayo my dear sister sayang ,sayang ang effort mo doon . Di bali maybe there something special another God's Plan for you. Ayaw na tong huna-hunaa baka magkasakit ka pa. God know's what happen to us and he is always at your side just ask and call him....Luv U and God Luv's u too ......

Swidget 1.0