Thursday, April 17, 2008

Airplane wish

Last night I lay down in my bed and tried to go to sleep and all of the sudden I heard an airplane, and when I look at the window I saw this big airplane and I said that is really low airplane and it's huge, and then I remembered when I was a little girl everytime I see an airplane I make a wish, and my wish was" I wish that I can ride an airplane somebody" and my wish was granted. I've been riding airplanes many many times..and I love it...I just don't like it when the airplane takes off and when it landed to the ground. I love it when I am in the top of the clouds. So beatiful in the sky..

4 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

What a beautiful wish to come true.

Anyhow, I am opposite I dont like riding plane, lol.

Thanks for dropping by anyway and hope you'll have a beautiful day!

DA6 said...

that's like a dream come true..hmmm.

morenorosalita72 said...

madx buti ka pa dream come true me kaya kelan maging come true ang dream ko ahh siguro pag -ugod -ugod na he he he ....

Pem said...

am not madx am dhaqueen...

Swidget 1.0