Thursday, December 6, 2012

Quit smoking today!

When I was a little I have a friend that was so addicted in cigarettes. I think I was about 13 years old she was a girl okay. One time she gave me one and she wants me to try it and she showed me how to smoke I tried and guess what I don't like it at all. I was coughing bad when I tried it. I am so glad I don't like it and since that day I didn't like her much anymore. I told my Mother about it and she was so mad at me lol.

Anyway, I am so glad I didn't like it because If I did I probably addicted in cigarettes right now and I know how hard it is quit smoking. My God is watching me and he separated me from bad friends. Thank you Lord.

I know that there are lots of people out there that are addicted in cigarettes, if you are one of them then it is time for you  to quit. It is very dangerous to your health. Millions of people died from smoking. Anyway, Check out smoking cessation programs online they can help you. It is time for you think and stop smoking today!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0