Sunday, October 14, 2012

Peavy

One of my friend invited me to a halloween party next week. Going out with friends and partying is really fun but I have kids now I can't really just go right away. For me I would rather spend time with my family and kids rather than going out to the party every Saturday lol. It's okay once in a while but going to a party every weekend? is not really cool for me anymore lol..

So anyway, I am sure they are all gonna have fun because we Filipina loves to dance and sing when we all get together. Some of my friends house has disco lights and big speakers on their house haha..but you know what? it's pretty cool and fun.

 How about getting speakers like peavey at Guitar Center you can put them in one of you movie theater in your house. Hubby just bought speakers and he put it in our game room and a movie room and it's pretty cool!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0