Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I got up this morning and made breakfast for my family then we get dressed and went to Church.  We only had one service today at church then we ate a delicious lunch. It was really good. Mom made roast, mash potatoes, green peas, green beans, corn and I love her gravy.. I enjoyed my lunch... Then, we got home taking off the Christmas tree LOL.. Yup Christmas evening we took off our Christmas tree so we will be done.. Tomorrow I am going to clean our house 'cause the house is so messy there are lots of new toys scattered everywhere lol..

It's now almost 11pm and my Jolaine is sleeping already and thought that I am going to work online for a lil bit. I didn't eat supper 'cause I am too full from my lunch.. By the way, We opened gifts Christmas Eve and friday night.. Well, I had a good time today as well as my family.. Hope you all have a wonderful time!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0