Friday, November 18, 2011

EuroTrip

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe for our anniversary next April, and to say that I cannot wait would be the understatement of the century. It’s so easy to get bogged down in the day to day minutiae, and the opportunity to get away for a week and be able to enjoy our time is going to be just what we need. Unfortunately, being away from our house for a week brings with it the concerns that our home is unprotected. The good news is, my husband and I have home security family, and so we can rest assured that our home is in good hands while we’re away. I do not need to be concerned with the threat of burglary or fire while I’m trying to enjoy my time in Europe; I know that if there is an emergency the proper authorities will be notified immediately. Peace of mind is imperative for me to enjoy my time drinking my way through Italy, right? The trip is only a few short months away, and I get more and more excited every day.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0