Saturday, July 23, 2011

Taking my grandkids whale watching

Guest post written by Anthony Wall

I love the summers not only because the weather is mostly nice, but also because that's the time when I get to spend a whole lot of time with my grandkids. They come and visit me for months at a time then and I spend a lot of time planning exactly what we're going to do while they're here. Well, this summer I knew that they wanted to go whale watching so I planned that for us to do.

While I was online several weeks ago planning our whale watching, I ran across the website http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/hearing-locations/pennsylvania/k/kissimmee/. After I looked through it a little bit I decided to sign up for a hearing aid test and ended up getting some before my grandkids got here.

We had a whole lot fun doing our whale watching, we even saw three of them! But I wish that I had thought about putting on sunscreen before we went out there! We all got sunburned a bit, so I'm really glad that my bald spot was covered up with my baseball cap!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0