Thursday, April 21, 2011

What to get for a birthday gift for friends

I have two friends that are going to have birthday party on May and right now I am looking for birthday gifts for them. I want to shop early because you know me I am so busy here with kids and If I order right now it maybe come on time. So anyway, I am planning to give my friend Andy a shoes but I don't know what kind of shoes to get yet. He had been helping me a lot so I will buy a gift that he would really like. I saw this oasis shoes online they are so cool and nice shoes and it's not that expensive either. So, I think he might like it if I'll get it for him what you think?

And about Carina, I don't know what to get for her I think I will just get her teva flip flops or a messenger bag. I know asian people loves to wear flip flops and messenger bags. We all do!

There are lots of nice messenger bags for girls at become.com so check it out girls if you like messenger bags. They look so beautiful and it's on sale. Some of them are 50 percent off and that's awesome!!!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0