Monday, January 25, 2010

Cleaning the patio

Saturday my husband was cleaning our patio. Some of our plants were dead so we cut some of our plants branches and etc. We repot the plants that aren't dead. He didn't finish cleaning Saturday so I clean and finish it all today. My kids help me clean the tables and chairs. And it was so funny because after we wiped the chairs the birds made it dirty again. My kids was just laughing lol. They think it was funny. lol.


Anyway, I was planning to grill beef steak this afternoon since it was very clean out there I was planning for us to eat out in our patio. We sometimes eat dinner in our patio because it feels great out there when it's not so cold. So anyway, I lay down in our bed and was going to take a nap for 30 minutes to an hour before Joel's get home and I can't believe I didn't wake up on time. I slept for over 2 hours this afternoon lol. I was going to surprise Joel but he surprised me. Well, grilling is really easy so hubby did the grilling instead of me. Our dinner was good, we ate sausage, beef steak and bake potatoes. Joey didn't as usual very picky kid.




Well, that's all I can say for now. The time is now 11:47 PM and I am still awake. HOpe I can sleep tonight. Nyt all!

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0