Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Url changed

Last night I was going to write a post here in my blog but I couldn't see my post because my blog won't show up. I was wondering why then, I asked my friend about it I thought somebody hacked my blog but I was wrong. What happened was the domain has been expired and I have no idea that it expired already. I didn't know that google sent me a message in my other email about it until yesterday. I didn't checked my other email all the time. So anyway, I can't use my domain (www.dhaqueen.com) anymore because it's expired already. I really want to get it back but it takes time for me to do it I don't really have enough time to do and research about it and also it cost me like 89 bucks to get it back as what other people says. Well, I decided to change my url today to deljordan.com

Anyway, I hope u guys would undestand me.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0