Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Helping my brother

My younger brother is a security guard in Philippines and he have problem right now so I helped him. I am so glad I can help my family in Philippines with my own money. So yesterday I sent him 600.00 US dollar. I hope he can fix his little problem.

God is so good to me and he gave me so much blessings in my life. God helped me and so I helped my loveones in the Philippines that needs help from me and I am so glad I can be able to do that.

I support my family every month specially to my parents. My sister is going to graduate this year so I hope she can be able to help my family if she can get a good job. I am glad we sent her to school. Two years from now, one of my sister will be in College so I hope we can be able to put her in College too.

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0