Friday, October 3, 2008

I want to work but I can't

We have a groceries store close in our house they called it Food Fair I want to work as a cashier but unfornately somebody doesn't want me to work.

I live in 1960 and there are lots of jobs that I can apply here I want to work so bad but I just can't.

My husband works at 7-5 everyday five days a week. And I want to work part time when my husband get home at 6:00 o'clock in the evening then when he arrives I will go to work at 6-12 in the evening and we talk about this already but I just can't win. As for me it works out but as for him he thinks it won't work out. He said I get tired in the daytime and I don't think I will. Because when I get home I will go to sleep at 12:30 or 1:00 Am in the morning and get up at 8 o'clock in the morning ..then take a nap at 2pm in the afternoon. See? How easy is that?

0 comments:

Swidget 1.0